Selling or donating to Casa Clearance and buying our items helps you and others save money and supports our mission of The 3Rs; Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and intern avoid sending items which can be re-housed and re-loved to landfill.
Reusing items is much better for the environment than sending them to landfill or even recycling them. Reusing saves new resources and energy.
Plenty of household items which are sent to landfill still have life left in them, even when we’re tired of them and want them out of the way or we’ve upgraded.
Not only that, the items that we stop going to landfill and sell, not only supports our mission but enables us to offer and re-home such items for sale locally and nationwide.
We are in receipt of high quality household donations from all decades, some of which can no longer be purchased as they are no longer being manufactured.
We are all about minimising the amount of waste which goes to landfill and finding a new home for any materials that can be used for a new purpose.
Donate your items to a new home by contacting us on 07763904885 & 0746629356. Your old stuff may be exactly what someone needs!
- High branded clothing, footwear and fashion accessories
- High branded or vintage home accessories; mirrors, clocks, lamps, light / lamp shade, curtains and rugs
- Man made wool products
- Mirrors; vintage and modern
- Light & lamp shades
- Brand new with tags / brand new in box items
- Vintage kitchenalia; glasses, serving trays, canisters, Pyrex, Arcopal & Hostess dishes & glasses
- Vintage suitcases and typewriters
- Electricals, even those which are untested and not in working order
- White goods
- G-Plan & Ercol furniture
- Garden furniture & accessories