Features & Specifications
- Manhattan!! by artist Tony Graham (1932-1996)
- Size: 32 in. x 25 in. (81.28 cm x 63.5 cm)
- Medium: Lithograph poster size.
- Year: 1978
- Style: Modern art / comic
- Tony Graham, was a graphic artist known for his drawings and prints of New York City, died yesterday at New York Hospital. He was 59 years old and lived in Manhattan. … Graham owned the Newmark Gallery at 1194 Third Avenue, which specialised in limited-edition prints of contemporary American, European and Japanese artists.
- Manhattan!! is the artistâ€™s most iconic and collectible image.
- Large poster size with a highly detailed, condensed, collage style interpretation of Manhattan, New York.
- A superb illustration that would only appear to be for sale in art galleries in the USA
- A unique opportunity to purchase a piece of modern art history and a definite talking point once on display.
- The print is in very good condition.
- The metal frame is more recent and the glass has broken as can be seen in the photographs. This can be removed before postage or taped over. The buyer may also request that the artwork is removed entirely from the frame for postage. International sales would not be sent with the glass. Please message to discuss options available.