- Year: 1883
- Size: 98cm x 75cm
- Publisher: Kelly & Company, 51, Great Queen St, London
- Printed by: C.R Cheffins, Steam Printing Works, 6 Castle Street, London
- Antique Post Office Directory folding map.
- Extremely rare and collectable Victorian street atlas of London shown in great detail.
- Lithograph printed upon what appears to be a woven linen base.
- A wonderful addition to a cartography or map collection or for those with an interest in London. It is fascinating to see in close detail areas that have now changed including Whitechapel – (Jack the Ripper-1888)
- Please see all photos for condition. There are some obvious signs of wear as to be expected but this map is whole and in very good condition for age.
- It is currently in a metal frame with a glazed front hence collection only. Buyer may arrange their own courier to collect as this is a fragile item.
- Collection welcome on larger items