- Colour: Tan
- Measurements: Case: W 6cm x H 39cm
- A Davon F. Davidson & Co Field Telescope Microscope No. 5 combination with the case marked ‘The Miscellaneous Disposals Sydicate LTD, 41, St James Square, London W1.
- Circa.1900 – 1920
- Brass bound in leather, telescope eyepiece section screws off which then acts as a hand held microscope using the 2 inch brass lens, stamped ‘3in.N.A.11/Davon/Rg Tr’
- Leather shoulder case with broad arrow marking
- In beautiful vintage condition
- One of the lenses appear to have a mark although this does appear to be accessible and should be easy to remove See photo 12. the F. Davidson brass patent screw is missing.
- Collection welcome on larger items