- David Bowie Changes Two & The World of David Bowie
- Label: Decca / RCA
- Year: 1970 / 1981
- ‘Changestwobowie’, is the follow up to David’s hugely successful ‘best of’ compilation ‘Changesonebowie’. In addition to selected post-1976 singles, the album collected five songs from earlier in Bowie’s career that had not appeared on ‘Changesonebowie’, including ‘Wild Is the Wind’ from ‘Station to Station’, which was released as a single to promote the album, along with a newly filmed video for the track. However, the album did not repeat the chart success of the earlier compilation, reaching No. 24 on the UK Album Chart.
- The World of David Bowie – A compilation album with material from his first album and previously unreleased songs.
- A great opportunity for any Bowie fan to add to their collection.
- Both are in good overall condition and include the inner sleeves. The outer cover only has minor wear to the edge and corners and both discs appear to be in very good condition.
- Collection welcome on larger items