- David Bowie The Men Who Sold The World Vinyl Album
- Label: RCA
- Year: 1972 Re-issue
- Includes inner sleeve
- With 1970’s The Man Who Sold the World, David Bowie set aside his pop and singer-songwriter aspirations and headed in a harder-rocking direction. Producer Tony Visconti provided a thick, dense setting with guitarist Mick Ronson playing the role of guitar hero to Bowie’s megalomaniac frontman; think Keith Richards and Mick Jagger sprinkled with fairy dust. The new approach flowered on Hunky Dory, but the outline for the master plan is here. The title track, “The Width of a Circle,” and “All the Madmen” are essential Bowie, as he slips from cryptic to straightforward, celebratory wordplay. –Rob O’Connor
- A great opportunity for any Bowie fan to add to their collection.
- The vinyl is in excellent condition. The cover has signs of age related wear to the seams and corners. The inner sleeve is in very good condition. Has always been stored in a protective cover.
- Collection welcome on larger items