Features & Specifications
- L.S. Lowry ‘Station Approach framed print
- 1962 Station Approach, Manchester
- Large framed print , professionally framed with a mount.
- Gold metal frame and glazed front with fixings to the rear for hanging purposes
- Capturing the scene outside the London and North Western Railway Exchange Station
- Lowry was a master at portraying the energy and vitality of everyday life and in Station Approach, Manchester he captures the hustle and bustle of the crowds heading home after a hard day’s work. It is a superb example of Lowry at his very best. (Quote by Sotheby’s spokeswoman Frances Christie)
- Dimensions: Frame: W 81cm x H 66cm Print: W 66cm x H 52cm
- The print is in excellent condition
- There are a couple of small indentations on the metal frame as can be seen in the photographs.