The Great Stretch Tubing Handbook is overflowing with resistance tube exercises. Resistance tube training can be tricky if you donâ€™t know where to begin or arenâ€™t sure what youâ€™re doing. Use this handbook as a quick reference guide for your questions and reservations, as it not only features a large number of target area exercises but also a section on muscle anatomy and a whole section devoted to stretching. The book features 43 stretch tubing exercises for working the entire body, including chest, arms, legs, core, shoulders and back.
- Printed in full color and features 64 pages of resistance tubing exercises.
- Includes muscle anatomy diagrams and a special section on stretching.
- Also includes a special section on rotator cuffs. (According to leading physical therapists, exercise band rehabilitation is among the most highly used therapies in recovery post-shoulder operation.)
- Helpful diagrams and pictures; easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Small; fits in a gym bag or travel bag along with exercise band.
Other reference books available
Collection on larger items welcome.